TestingWhiz 5.1 Introduction & Training Webinar
With great enthusiasm, TestingWhiz is happy to introduce its latest release Version 5.1. With this new version, comes many thrilling features and enhancements that promises to provide faster, easier and effective automation solutions for web, databases, mobile and cloud applications.
To help you acquaint with TestingWhiz 5.1, we have organized a training & introduction webinar. In this webinar, you will learn about new features and capabilities of TestingWhiz and experience smarter and effective test automation for yourself.
Register now to explore what’s new in TestingWhiz 5.1
- Visual Recorder: Recording & playback for desktop & Rich Internet Applications built using Flash, Flex & Silverlight
- Editable Object Properties: Capability to change object properties of URLs to meet future requirements
- New Operation File: Handling of content verification scenarios with operations like Save, Move, Copy & Erase
- Scheduled Jobs: Managing scheduled test jobs at a single location with an option to activate and deactivate
- New Operation Get -> ExecBrowser: Identification of current browser under conditional execution.